Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Step

Rhythms from this CRAZY LIFE of mine <3

~Listen if you want to, Laugh if you can, Love ‘cause it’s free~

sOo I broke down.. I will be blogging. I figure that there are too many happenings that my pen has not touched, too many footprints left behind that no one was fortunate to uncover, too many fingerprints I've wiped away... I love to write, but it always takes me FOREVER as it does with just about everything I do. =) So, be patient.. I'll come around. ;)
May each page leave a memory, hold a dream, and inspire the hearts of all who read this. . With each turn, you will see a fingerprint. With each pause, you'll catch a glimpse of a footprint. Let God be your influence and let His wisdom roll off each word onto your heart.
This is my dream.. To press forward for God, to never look back with regret, and to let my Heart be under the complete subjection of Christ. May music still thrill my soul, the pen still write my thoughts, and the Bible still be my guide. May each post hold dreams, songs, heartaches, joys, triumphs, lessons, and inspirations.. to encourage those who have lost their way, lift up the fallen, and give joy to the child of God.
"What you do today determines where you will be tomorrow"
Every friendship, counselor, admiration.. can influence your entire life. Be prepared to step out and trust God for your future. There are no chances when you trust God. There is security, protection, and power under His wings. Let His Word be your Wings of the morning to carry you through the day. Don't let failure pull you down. Learn from your mistakes and believe God to pull you through. Remember that unfit is absolutely perfect with God because if the Shoe doesn't fit, He can fill the rest.. And "Always be ever mindful that the whisper of temptation can be heard farther than the loudest call to duty"
I look forward to keeping up with this blog and sharing new adventures with you.
God Bless<3

No comments: